Students at the University of Pretoria in South Africa are encouraged to apply for the Mastercard Scholarship. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2023–24 in Africa is open to all students from South Africa. Students from Africa who are interested in attending the University of Pretoria are invited to apply. Masters Degree Students in the 2023–2024 School Year can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship.
The Mastercard Foundation has Teamed with the University of Pretoria to provide a world-class educational experience for African students pursuing graduate degrees. Scholarship recipients in Africa will be better able to exercise revolutionary leadership after participating in this program. More than 30,000 young people have benefited from this program so far, and it has already invested over $700 million into their futures as leaders and learners.
The University of Pretoria is a public research institution that has been around since 1908. The school is in the range of 551–570 on the global rankings. There are currently about 55,000 local and international students enrolled. The institution has earned a reputation for excellence in education. As a student, you can have a fantastic time here.
Awarding the 2023-24 University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship Details:
- University: University of Pretoria
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: Africans
- Country Award: South Africa
- Application Last Date: 30th August 2023
Gains to One’s Wallet:
Get a free Master’s degree from Africa’s University of Pretoria with the Mastercard Scholarship 2023! Below you’ll find information on the scholarship:
- The Total Cost of Education will be Paid.
- All lodging costs will be paid for.
- Support for upkeep is included.
- Students will be pushed toward engaging in internships and mentoring programs.
Fields of Study Currently Available:
The following is a list of possible academic subjects and majors for Master’s degree candidates.
Criteria for Eligibility:
Those interested in applying for a Mastercard Foundation Scholarship must satisfy the following requirements:
- African candidates are welcome to apply.
- Those who wish to apply must be pursuing a graduate level education.
- A candidate must have earned a bachelor’s degree by September 2022 at the latest.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in community service and leadership.
- An individual’s financial and economic circumstances for studying abroad must be disclosed by the applicant.
- The candidate must meet the academic requirements for admission to his intended program of study.
- A candidate should not currently be enrolled in another postgraduate degree program on scholarship.
Time Limit for Applications:
The last date to apply for University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023-24 in Africa is 30th August 2023.
The University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship — How to Apply:
The application process for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2023-24 in Africa is outlined below.
- Submit your application for admission to a master’s degree program at www.up.ac.za/apply, the university’s online application portal.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you receive notification of admission so that you can begin the application process for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- Scholars awarded by the Mastercard Foundation should have a passport in order to apply for a visa as soon as possible.