Woods Hole Summer Internships in the United States are currently accepting applications from international students. Undergraduates from all around the world may participate in an international internship. Paid international internships are open to students of any nationality who are interested in working abroad. Participants will spend 10 to 12 weeks working with some of the world’s most renowned researchers. The United States government covers all of your living costs, including food, lodging, visa fees, and a monthly stipend.
Research and higher education institutes for marine science and engineering are provided by the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI). This pandemic forced the Woods Hole Internship in America to be performed virtually last year. This year’s Youth Opportunity may be provided remotely or by invitation to students in the United States, depending on the circumstances.
There is no cost to apply. There are a varying number of scholarships each year. It is possible to raise or reduce the total number of fully funded scholarships, which is currently at 30. Ocean science and engineering students are invited to apply. Students from any discipline are welcome to participate in this exchange program. Below, you’ll find further information:
Details About Woods Hole Summer Internships in USA 2022
- Country: Massachusetts, United States
- Duration: 10-12 Weeks (May-June)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th February 2022
Woods Hole Internship
Summer Student Fellowships are awarded to undergraduate studentspleting their junior year at colleges or universities can apply. Applicants must be studying in any of the fields of science or engineering.
Students should be interested in the ocean sciences, marine policy, or oceanographic engineering.
Preference is given to students studying in any of the fields of Science or Engineering including but not limited to the:
- Marine Policy
- T10 to 12e Week Program Stipend. For the summer of 2021, the stipend is $650 a week.
- Travel to Woods Hole in One Direction.
- Two single beds per room in a shared-room arrangement.
- Participants will be assisted by International Students in getting the requisite J-1 Visa paperwork.
- There is no restriction on nationality while applying to the program.
- Third-year undergraduates are eligible to apply for the program.
- This means that students from the UK and other countries who have a three-year undergraduate degree program are at least two years into their studies.
- In order to graduate with a bachelor’s and master’s degree in five years, students must be in their third year of study.
- Students majoring in science or engineering are given priority.
- A current CV or resume that shows the educational background and work experience
- A current transcript, a PDF document.
- At least 2 letters of recommendation from professors
- Good personal Statement
- Extra Curriculum Activity related Certificates
- Reference writers should be directed towards to the References page on this website. References listed on a student’s application will not be automatically contacted by the application server.
How To Apply
Interested parties must submit an online application. The ‘Application Status Login’ link may be used to submit any remaining application documents once you’ve signed in to the application site. Please Visit the Official Link Here