Incredible chance! To prepare for WHO Jobs 2022, go now. Job and internship opportunities at the World Health Organization (WHO) are available for recent Graduates and Post-graduates to obtain a better understanding of WHO while gaining valuable experience. It is a Specialized Agency of the United Nations that oversees the World Health Organization. UNICEF also launched a fully funded UNICEF jobs program 2022 in conjunction with WHO.
The WHO also provides free online courses with free verified certificates through the WHO. The WHO does not charge an application fee for any of the jobs/internships. Participation in WHO programs is open to all students from any country, regardless of academic background, regardless of where they are currently enrolled in school.
WHO internships last anywhere from six to twenty-four weeks, depending on the specific needs of the WHO technical unit and the availability of the intern. At the time of application, you have reached the legal drinking age of twenty-one years or older. The WHO Vacancies Page should be used for all applications. Please see the following sections for more information, including qualifying requirements and perks.
About WHO Jobs 2022
- Organization: World Health Organization
- Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
- As of January 2022, WHO Provides Stipends to Students who Need Support.
- WHO will Provide Stipends up to a Specific amount Per Duty Station. The amount will be indicated for each position the students apply to.
- WHO Provides to all Interns a Medical and Accident Insurance.
Who Free Online Courses
World Health organization Online Courses is an online certification. There is No Registration Fee. Even you will get online certifications by WHO. OpenWHO courses are self-paced courses it means you can study the material according to your own timing choice.
OpenWHO is WHO’s new interactive, web-based, knowledge-transfer platform offering online courses to improve the response to health emergencies. OpenWHO enables the Organization and its key partners to transfer life-saving knowledge to large numbers of frontline responders. CHECK HERE TO ENROLL IN CLASSES.
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be considered while applying for World Health Organisation Internship Programme.
- You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application.
- You are Enrolled at a University or Equivalent Institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify)
- You have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the assignment.
- You are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- You have not previously participated in the WHO’s Internship Programme.
- You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
How To Apply
- Go to www. who.int
- Go to the employment section
- Choose WHO internship program
- Create a profile filling all necessary fields when you choose “Global Vacancy Notice”
- Apply to global internship requisition announcement -valid for the period.
All applications should be made through the Vacancies posted on the WHO Careers site using the WHO corporate recruitment system.