The Next Applications are now open for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2022. The Vienna Biocenter Summer School is a Fully Funded International Summer School in Austria for all the Undergraduates/Master Students to Spend 3 Months in Vienna. Approximately 30 Students will participate in this Summer School from all over the world. No Application Fee Required.
All the International Applications from Students (BA (Hons), Master, MSc) from all around the world who are Undergraduates/Master Students, and have completed at least Two Years of University Study. This program will start on The programme, starts Wednesday 1 July and ends on the 31 August.
All the Expenses will be covered by the covered. You don’t need to give any IELTS/TOEFL Exam for this International summer school. The VBC Summer School will cover Accommodation, Travel Expenses & Stipend during the program duration. The Summer School is some like more than nothing. You Should also check the CERN Summer Student Program in Switzerland. Detailed information is available below.
Details About Vienna Biocenter Summer School
- Country: Vienna, Austria
- Duration: 9 Weeks (Wednesday 1 July and ends on the 31 August)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
The Vienna Summer School is a Fully Funded all Expense Covered Summer School. The Following Things will be covered.
- Free Student Accommodation
- Each student will be awarded a stipend of 1400 euros after tax for the nine-week programme
- Medical insurance is included in the contract for the nine weeks
- A Free Travel Pass providing unlimited use of public transport within Vienna for the duration of the scholarship
- Reimbursement of Travel Costs to and From Vienna
- Numerous social events
- All International Students with any Nationality.
- Completed at least 2 years of a University study (e.g. 2-3 years of a Bachelor study or 1 year of a Master study – by 30 June) as follows:
- (i) In Year 3 of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a Life Science related subject
- (ii) In Year 4 of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a Life Science related subject WITH an acceptance or intention to apply to a Master program (this will be checked later)
- (iii) In Year 1 of a 2-year Master course, MSc in a Life Science related subject
- 3-Months research experience
- Good Academic Record
- High level of English language
- Evidence of enrolment in a University programme for the current academic year and the next year (if possible)
We encourage applications from students (BA (Hons), Master, MSc) from all around the world who are Undergraduates/Master Students and have completed at least Two Years of University Study.
The Successful Applicants will be notified in the First week of March 2022.
The Last date to apply for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School in Austria 2020 is 31st January 2022.
How to Apply:
The Application Process is Online for the Vienna Summer School. Apply Online and Upload the Necessary Requited Documents. Read all the Details again. To Apply go to the Official website of Vienna Biocenter Summer School.