The University of Tokyo Internship Program 2022 is accepting applications. International students can apply for a Fully-Funded Internship at the University of Tokyo. For the UTRIP internship in Japan, there is no application fee and NO IELTS/TOEFL requirement. In the University of Tokyo’s Research Internship Program (UTRIP), you can apply from anywhere in the world. Getting paid to do an internship in Japan will help you gain valuable experience and set you up for a rewarding career in the future.
In order to apply for the summer internship in Japan, there is no application fee. There is no charge for submitting an application. You can apply for an internship via the internet. There will be no face-to-face conferences or research sessions. All Utokyo Internship Candidates must bring a laptop computer and a good Internet connection. Applicants must be able to communicate well in English.
Students will receive certificates and other rewards after completing the internship, which will help them stand out on their resumes. Utokyo Online Summer Internships are open to all students. Applicants can apply online. The nicest part about this internship in Japan is that you can participate from the comfort of your own home. Every year, the University of Tokyo makes Hundreds of Opportunities available to its students and faculty. Internships are available in a Variety of Fields. In this section, you will find more information on the UTRIP Online Internship.
University of Tokyo Internship Program in Japan 2022
- Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Duration: 6 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 25, 2022
This is a summer research internship in Tokyo. It is a Fully Funded UTRIP internship in japan 2020.
- This is an application guide for UTRIP Online 2022.
- The research will be conducted remotely and discussions will be held virtually using a web meeting system.
- Applicants will get a Participation certificate.
- You can communicate with top researcher
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program, an integrated Bachelor’s-Master’s degree program or a Master’s program at a university outside of Japan.
- Be enrolled in natural science or a related field.
- Be thinking of pursuing long-term career goals in a scientific area.
- Be planning to commit to the entire program period.
- Japanese nationals are not applicable.
- Applicants having any other nationality can apply
- If you have IELTS & TOEFL, you can submit the test scores.
Upon enrolling in the UTRIP Online program, students must agree to fulfill the following requirements:
- To have a secure internet connection to conduct research remotely and to communicate interactively online.
- To participate in the project for the full program period.
- To attend all academic events scheduled over the UTRIP Online program.
- To submit written research reports within the designated submission periods.
- To give an oral presentation on the scheduled day.
- English Proficiency Letter (If you have IELTS you can submit scores)
- Recommendation letter
- Candidates CVs / Resumes.
How To Apply?
Deadline Please carefully checks the application deadline of the host laboratory you are applying to on Host Laboratories page. Note that all applications must arrive through our online systems by the deadlines. No late submissions of applications will be considered. Selection results & selection notification will be sent to the selected students directly by email. The selection result will also be announced on the UTRIP website.
To Apply please visit the official notice of University of Tokyo Internship Program 2022.