Turkiye Burslari Scholarships for 2022 are now accepting applications. Scholarships funded by the Turkish government are available here. This Turkey Scholarship is open to all international students, regardless of nationality. It is possible to get an Undergraduate, Master’s, or Doctoral degree through this institution. The Turkiye Burslari Scholarship is well-known and highly regarded. There is no charge for submitting an application. There is No Need for the IELTS or TOEFL.
You don’t need an IELTS score to study in Turkey. Master’s, Bachelor’s and Ph.D. degrees are available in all academic fields. A free online application system is available. International students may take the classes since they are taught in English. In terms of access to higher education, Turkey is ranked second in the world. Approximately 60,000 Distinct Programs are offered by Turkey’s 207 universities.
This scholarship will allow students to study a New language for free. Students from all over the globe are eligible for the Turkey Scholarship, which is a fully-funded scholarship. This scholarship is open to all participants from All Rround the World. The largest award in the world is the Turkey Scholarship. The following is further information about the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship for 2022.
Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: Turkey
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD, Short Term Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 20th February 2022
Undergraduate Scholarship: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
Master Scholarship: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 years
Ph.D. Scholarship: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
Turkey Government Scholarship 2022 will offer all the academic Fields.
The Turkish International Scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition Fee Free
- Monthly Stipend: 700 TL per month/Undergraduate, 950 TL per month/Masters, 1400 TL per month/Ph.D
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One year Turkish Language Course
- Citizens of All countries are Eligible, Except Turkish Citizens.
- Applicants for a Bachelor’s degree must have a minimum academic accomplishment of 70%.
- Applicants seeking Master’s and Doctoral degrees must have a minimum academic accomplishment of 75%.
- Applicants for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) must have a minimum academic accomplishment of 90%.
All Candidates Must Submit the Following Documents Online.
- A legitimate government-issued identification document
- The candidate’s most recent picture, if possible
- Scores on standardized tests (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Certificate of Graduation or Diploma
- Receipts from school
- If necessary by the institution or program, international test results (such as the GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YS, etc.) should be submitted.
- Results of language tests
How To Apply
All Applicants Need to apply Online from 10th January 2022 to 20th February 2022. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Turkey Government Scholarships.