The applications are open to apply for the University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2022. Tokyo University is the National University of Japan offering Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Masters and PhD Degree Programs. Knowledge of the Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory. Tokyo University is Ranked 1st in Japan and 24th in World University Rankings. Tokyo University is the First and Public University of Japan. All the Expenses will be covered under this Scholarship.
There is No Need to Submit or give any IELTS or TOEFL exams. You can Study without IELTS at Tokyo University. The Scholarship is Funded by the MEXT Japanese Government. There are Many Scholarships in Japan Without IELTS. Participants from all countries are eligible to apply. With over 150,000 international students, Japan is one of the most popular destinations for international students.
The Country is Consistently Ranked in the Top 10 Countries for Education. The Japanese government also provides the Largest Number of Scholarships Each Year. The University of Tokyo is offering a Diverse Field of academic programs. High educational standards, safe, peaceful place to study, Low tuition fees, and generous scholarships. The Full Detailed information about the University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2022 is available below.
Details About the University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan
- Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 29th October 2021
Period of Tokyo Scholarship
- Master’s Program: October 2022 – September 2024 (2 Years)
- Doctoral Program: October 2022 – September 2025 (3 Years)
MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship at the University of Tokyo in Japan is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- Full Tuition and Entrance Fee Exemption.
- Monthly Allowance:
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- An additional Monthly Stipend of 2,000 or 3,000 Yen may be added to those students undertaking study or research in some designated regions of the country.
- Tuition Fee: Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees will be Exempted.
- Travelling Cost: Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be Provided to/From Japan to their Home Country.
Also Read: Scholarships in Hungary Without IELTS
- International students from around the world from any country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
- Applicants Must meet anyone the English language Requirements.
- Holds an English proficiency test score equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- You can check the List of Scholarships in Japan Without IELTS
The last date to apply for the University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2022 – MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship is 29h October 2021 for the September 2022 enrollment.
How to Apply:
The Application Process is Online. Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Tokyo.