Applications is now open for applications. International students are eligible for this scholarship, which is fully funded. All full-time diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs are eligible for scholarships from Brunei Darussalam University (BDU). Eligible applicants can come from any country. UBD has been ranked 75th in Asia and the 22nd-oldest university, making it one of Asia’s youngest institutions. Brunei’s government is offering over 300 scholarships.
Full-time and part-time students can pursue the UBD Scholarship. This scholarship is not available to Brunei citizens. To register, there is no fee whatsoever. All expenses for selected students is going to be discussed. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you would have to be a citizen of either Brunei or a non-British national.
All expenses associated to the study will be paid for by the Brunei Darussalam government, which means that selected applicants will not have to pay a penny. Once a year, the application portal is accessible via the Internet. Admission to the Ph.D. and M.S. programs is open to qualified applicants.
There are now four participating universities. A wide range of academic disciplines are eligible for funding: Business and the Arts; Science and Health; Policy Studies and Biodiversity. for this University Scholarship. Forget about the IELTS/TOEFL! The Brunei University is the world’s best university. Please see below for further information.
Scholarships offered by the government Details
- Located in the country of Brunei, the University of Brunei is a tertiary institution of higher education.
- Deadline: 15th February 2022
- Financial Coverage: 100%
- Benefits to the Budget
- Tuition Fees, including Acceptance, Exams and Orientation Fees, are exempt.
- To and from Brunei Darussalam, an economy class round-trip air ticket
- Allowances for personal expenses range from $500 to $150 a month, with an annual book allowance of BND$600.
- Baggage recipient’s personal belongings to his home country upon completion of the program, at a maximum of.
- BND$500.00 to a country outside the ASEAN region
For the term of the Scholarship, you will have access to comprehensive insurance coverage.
- Universities that Are Taking Part
- These four universities in Brunei are offering scholarships for students to pursue diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD degrees.
- All of the above institutions are located in the state of Brunei Darussalam (PB)
- Branches of Knowledge
- The four universities listed above provide degrees in every subject imaginable. The Brunei Darussalam Scholarship’s fields of study are listed below.
Requirements for a person to be eligible
- A first-class honors degree is required. A bachelor’s degree
- A second-class honors bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree
- Citizens of ASEAN, Commonwealth, and OIC member nations are eligible to apply.
- Candidates for undergraduate are required to be 18-25; for Master’s degree programs, they must not be older than 35.
- Capable of pursuing a degree in a chosen field of study.
Methods for Applying
First, have a look at the above-mentioned material. Fill out the online application. We encourage you to we are grateful to all interested scholars who really want to join us and make their bright future. Please Visit the Official website of the Government of Brunei Scholarship BDS 2022.