Great news for Pakistani students as the application is now open to apply for the State Bank of Pakistan Virtual Internship 2021. Students from all over Pakistan can now become brand ambassadors through this wonderful internship program. Best performing applicants will be provided with a PKR 20,000 Stipend.
This internship program is provided by the partnership of the State Bank of Pakistan and the National Institute of Banking and Financing. Their goal is to select students of 3 age groups; school going (9-12), teenagers (13-17) and youth (18-29) from all over Pakistan.
The aim of this internship program is to convey financial advice, such as money management and understanding financial situations. More details regarding the State Bank of Pakistan Virtual Internship is mentioned below:
State Bank of Pakistan Virtual Internship 2021 Details
- Program: Virtual Internship Program
- Gender: Male/Female
- Provided by: State Bank of Pakistan and NIBAF
- Age group: (9-12), (13-17) and (18-29)
Also, Check All UN Opportunities 2021-2022
Also, Check Microsoft Paid Internship Program 2022
Students of the above-mentioned age groups can apply for this internship program. Applicants must be from a registered school, college, TVET or an HEC recognized university located within AJK or Pakistan.
Benefits of the State Bank Internship Program
Applicants will gain the below-listed benefits if they apply for this internship program:
- Students do not require any previous experience, therefore they can apply in order to gain experience
- Applicants will be listed on the NFLPY’S website and social media platforms.
- Applicants can take part in NLFPY’s training events which would help them in applying for further internships.
- On the basis of performance, gold, platinum or silver certificates will be awarded.
- A stipend of 20,000 PKR will be provided depending on the applicant’s performance.
Also, Check FPSC Jobs 2021 | Adv no 9/2021
Students should not miss out State Bank of Pakistan Virtual Internship 2021. Interested applicants are to visit the website where they have to fulfil the online application form. The link is provided below: