Good news for the scholarship seekers, Applications are now open to apply for the State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship 2021. The State Bank of Pakistan has recently announced this wonderful scholarship opportunity for the Academic Year 2021. The aim of this SBP Scholarship Program is to help needy and talented students who are passionate about their studies.
Students Male/Females who are unable to continue their education due to financial crises are highly encouraged to apply for SBP Scholarship 2021. The scholarship is offered for Intermediate, Graduate, and Post Graduate level students. Applicants belonging to any discipline or field are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Looking for more opportunities? You can find plenty of them visit our Platform Globerscholarships today
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to apply. Relevant documents should be sent with the application form. Applicants will be provided with different stipends monthly basis, depending on their educational degree. The deadline date is 20th September 2021. All candidates must apply before the mentioned due date.
State Bank of Pakistan has also announced SBP Internship 2021, if you are interested you may apply here: State Bank of Pakistan Internship 2021
Details About SBP Merit Scholarship 2021
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: State Bank of Pakistan
- Selection: Merit Based
- Degree: Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters
- Area: All over Pakistan
- Deadline: 20th September 2021
Also, Check Most Popular Internships 2021 | Fully Funded
Also, Check FBR Jobs 2021 | 900+ Vacancies
SBP Scholarship 2021 Stipend
Applicants will be provided with monthly stipends depending on their educational degree:
- 11,200 PKR for Postgraduates. (unlimited scholarships)
- 6,160 PKR for Intermediate. (200 scholarships)
- 7,840 PKR for Graduate students. (100 scholarships)
To apply for the State Bank of Pakistan Scholarship candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be only getting this scholarship program
- Applicant must be registered from an educational institute for the year 2019 or after
- Time duration of the course should be mentioned in the application form
- Applicants should provide their relevant certificates regarding their CGPA/GPA or with equivalent percentage.
- For SBP employers who are retired or deceased, their children should have passed with a B grade or 60% marks in Matric, intermediate, graduation, or diploma courses.
Also, Check Need-Based Scholarship Cepsi 2021
Also, Check Denmark Government Scholarships 2022