International applicants are encouraged to apply for the 2023 Mitacs Internship in Canada. The application date is June 8, 2022. In 70 Canadian Universities, Mitacs Paid International Internships are offered. This 12-week summer program is fully funded. It is possible to apply for the Mitac Fellowship for Graduate Studies even after completing this summer internship in Canada. Graduate, undergraduate, and Ph.D. students are all eligible for this Scholarship Opportunity.
Both Men and Women are Eligible to Apply. From the humanities and social sciences to the sciences, engineering, and mathematics, the Mitacs Global Research Internship covers a wide range of topics. Pre-internship Details should be worked out with Canadian host professors as soon as possible for successful applicants.
There is no fee to register. All academic disciplines are included. You’ll be spending most of your 12 weeks off in Canada. To apply for this scholarship in Canada, you don’t need to have any knowledge of the language. Opportunities galore await you at this Canadian-based hub. Apply for a Canadian University Entrance Scholarship in 2022 by submitting this form. Below, you will find more information on the Mitacs Global Research Internship in 2021.
Mitacs Internship in Canada 2023 Details
- Country: Canada
- Internship For: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 08 June, 2022
The Globalink Research Internship is a highly competitive initiative that attracts talented researchers to Canada. Each year, interns from select Mitacs partner countries and regions come to Canada for 12 weeks from May to October to undertake research projects at Canadian universities.
- Round-trip Airfare to Canada
- Transportation from Airport in Canada to accommodation
- Stipend for housing
- Health insurance
- Enrollment fees up to a maximum of $300
- Stipend for food
- Support from student mentors on campus in Canada
- Registration for industry events and professional development courses
- Globalink Research Internship certificate of completion
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be Enrolled in a Full-time Undergraduate or Combined Undergraduate/Master’s Program.
- Be available to complete a 12-week internship
- Possess a valid passport
- An official transcript from the Home University
- At Least One Letter of Reference
- A CV
- Apply to a minimum of three, maximum of seven, projects and ensure selections are from at least three different Canadian provinces.
How Does Mitacs Evaluate my application?
Applications are assessed based on a number of factors including all eligibility criteria:
- Your (CGPA
- The quality of your statement of interest
- The quality of the reference letter
- Incomplete applications will not be assessed.
Is a language proficiency score required for Mitacs Global Research Internship?
No, Mitacs does not require applicants to submit language proficiency scores.
How To Apply For Mitacs Global Research Internship?
The Application Process is Online for the Global Summer Internship in Canada. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Mitacs Global Summer Internship Canada.