Application is now open to apply for Management Trainee Program 2021. Great news for graduates as the Pakistan Reinsurance Company has announced its Management Trainee Program for 2021. Through this program, they aim to train graduates’ management skills.
Applicants should be younger than 27 years of age to be applicable. 20 positions have been announced for now for which Master’s and Bachelor’s degree holders can apply. A monthly stipend of PKR 70,000 will be provided to the applicants during the traineeship.
Applicants are to appear for a written test, which the Career Testing Service Pakistan would conduct. Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited aims to provide equal opportunity to employers; therefore, both males and females are encouraged to apply. More details are regarding Pakistan Reinsurance Company Management Trainee Program is mentioned below.
Intelligence Bureau Pakistan has also announced multiple vacancies, If you are interested you may apply here: Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2021
Details About Management Trainee Program 2021:
- Organization: Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited
- Gender: Male/Female
- Vacancies: 20
- Stipend: PKR 70,000
- Max. Age: 27
Also, Check CM Punjab Internship Program 2021
Also, Check State Bank of Pakistan Virtual Internship 2021
Individuals are to be of the following fields/qualifications to be applicable:
Masters or Bachelor Graduates from a foreign or a Pakistani HEC recognized University in the following fields:
- Human Resource Management
- Computer Science/ information
- Public administration
- Business administration
- An equivalent certificate of CIMA, PIPFA, ACII, CA, ACCA, ETC.
Terms and Conditions
- Interested individuals are to fulfill the application procedure/requirements in the 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- TA/DA will not be provided at the time of the interview.
- Applicants are to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- Incomplete or delayed applications will not be entertained.
- Selected applicants will be initially given the title of the trainee. If their performance is satisfactory, they will be offered the post of Management Associate.
The application form is available at the official site of CTSP. 3 fresh Passport size photographs and a copy of CNIC is to be attached to it and then send to the address given below:
Address: CTSP Head Office, Plot #140, Street# 9, Sector I-10/3, Industrial Area, Islamabad
- fee can be paid in online branches of HBL and Allied Banks; a copy of the bill is to be attached with the application form
Also, Check FIA Jobs 2021
To download the Management Trainee Program 2021, Pakistan Reinsurance Company Ltd application, visit the link mentioned below.