The Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022 is now accepting applications. MIS is a Malaysian government scholarship for international students to undertake Master and PhD programs at Malaysian universities. After two years of waiting, Malaysia has finally opened this scholarship. No IELTS/TOEFL is a good thing. All participants will be reimbursed by the Malaysian government. All public universities in Malaysia are eligible to apply.
a world-class educational experience at Malaysian universities and other higher education institutions, as well as the opportunity to experience Malaysian hospitality. It is open to students pursuing a Master’s or PhD degree in any academic discipline in Malaysia. It is recommended that participants be between the ages of 18 and 45.
In addition, you are Not Required to Take the IELTS exam in order to enroll in a university in Malaysia. The last few days have seen a flurry of scholarship announcements in Malaysia. More than 34,500 People From 144 Developing Nations have benefited from the programs. International students are flocking to Malaysia in record numbers. Please see below for a complete list of universities and more information on the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022 programs.
Details About Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS)
- Country: Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 16th June 2022
Available Fields & Majors For Malaysia Scholarship
Almost all academic fields are available Under MIS Scholarship in Malaysia for Masters & Ph.D. From the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health does not include nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy.
List of Universities to Study Under MIS Scholarship
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- For Masters: Up to 40 Years
- For Ph.D.: Up to 45 Years
- This Scholarship is will cover Tuition Fees and a Monthly stipend.
- Monthly Living Allowance; RM 1,500.00 Per Month will be given.
- Successful Applicants are expected to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be provided by the Government of Malaysia
- All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.
- Not more than 40 and 45 years of age for Master’s and Ph.D. respectively.
- A written proposal with a minimum of 1,000 words that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency like IELTS or TOEFL OR Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as a Medium of Instructions may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
The last date to apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022 is 16th June 2022
How to Apply
- The application submission is online.
- Visit the Official Website for the MIS Scholarship here