Good news for the ladies out there, Applications are now open to apply for Lady Cadet Course 2021. Pakistan Army has recently announced LCC 2021, To all females who want to join Pakistan Army as commissioned officers are encouraged to apply for this LCC-20. After the successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as captains in Pakistan Army.
All Unmarried Females having at least 16 years of education in the relevant fields can apply for Lady Cadet Course 2021. The registration for Lady Cadet Course (LCC-20) will start on 30 November 2021. All interested candidates are requested to submit their application forms before 19 December 2021.
Many fields are offered for the LCC 20 course. If you are interested in joining the Pakistan Army as a direct captain, this post is for you. For further information about the Lady Cadet Course, check the provided information below, and apply accordingly.
Lady Cadet Course 2021 (LCC-20) Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Pakistan Army
- Gender: Female
- Course Offered: LCC-18
- Job Type: Permanent
- Rank: Direct Captain
- Education Required: 16 Years of Education
- Application Deadline: 19 December 2021
Also, Check FPSC CSS Exam Online Registration 2021
Fields and Majors Offered:
Pakistan Army has announced the following fields and majors for Lady Cadet Course 20:
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
- Corps Army Services (ASC)
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Public Relation Officer (PRO)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Psychologist
LCC-19 Course 2021 Timeline
- Registration Process: 19 December 2021
- Application Deadline: 27th June 2021
To apply for the Pak Army LCC 20, you need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be graduated from HEC recognized universities.
- Minimum CGPA required 2.5 out of 4
- Minimum 16 years of education required.
- All citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply for LCC-19.
- Only Female candidates can apply for this post.
- Candidates must be unmarried.
- Minimum Height Required 5’ (152.4 cm)
How to apply for Pak Army LCC-20?
- All candidates can apply online through the official website.
- The official link is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Apply for the relevant field if you are fulfilling the criteria
- After completing the application form, submit it.
- The date and time for the test will be intimated online.
Also, Check Management Trainee Program 2021
Also, Check Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2021
Following documents will be required on the day of the test:
- Original Documents with attested photocopies. (Degrees/Certificates)
- Photocopy of domicile
- Passport size pictures attested from front and back (x6)
- Photocopies of National Identity card
- Candidates already serving must bring NOC from the relevant department.
To apply for Lady Cadet Course 20, check the provided official link below: