Applications are invited to apply for the KNU International Graduate Scholarship 2022 in South Korea. Kyungpook National University is currently inviting high achieving students from around the world to apply for its outstanding Graduate program. This funding opportunity is exclusively open for Masters & Doctoral degree programs for the academic year 2022-23. It will help students by covering the full-tuition fee of an approved course. Also apply for Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2022 in Netherlands (Fully Funded).
Kyungpook National University is a leading hub for higher education in Daegu, South Korea. Within a few decades of its establishment in 1946, it gained immense popularity among the students. It is divided into 19 colleges and schools, as well as 14 graduate schools that provide undergraduate, graduate, professional graduate and speciality graduate programs.
KNU is considered one of the best universities in South Korea. It has been offering students high standard yet affordable education in different areas. It has been fostering graduates who can contribute to the modernization and development of society through the skills acquired through university life. Must apply for National Taiwan University Scholarships 2022 in Taiwan (Fully Funded).
KNU International Graduate Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Kyungpook National University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: 100% Tuition Fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 5 November 2021.
Don’t miss this opportunity University of Science & Technology Scholarships 2022 in Korea (Fully Funded).
KNU International Graduate Scholarship 2022 in South Korea will cover all the Tuition Fee for Graduate Program. Scholarships will be reviewed after every semester and continuation of a scholarship into another semester is not guaranteed.
- Applicants from all over the world with any nationality is eligible to apply for the award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open for master & doctoral programs which is 2 years long and combined master & doctoral program which is 4 years long.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must hold an offer of study in an applicable program
- Documents: As a part of the application for admission, candidates must provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native English user, then you must provide proof of your proficiency in the English language. To get direct entry in this program, you must have TOEFL with the score of 530(CBT 197, iBT 71), IELTS with the score of 5.5, CEFR B2, TEPS with the score of 600, TOEIC with the score of 700 or higher.
The last date to apply for KNU International Graduate Funding for International Students is 5th November 2021.
How to Apply for KNU International Graduate Scholarship?
To avail KNU International Graduate Scholarship 2022 there is no need to apply separately for this application as all the candidates will automatically be selected for this application after getting enrolled in an approved courses at the University. Apply Online for Kyungpook National University Scholarship 2022.