Are you looking for a reputable German scholarship? Scholarships to study in Germany are available. The IUBH German University Scholarship 2023 is available for international students. You have the option to learn online, through distance learning, or on campus. International students are eligible for bachelor’s, master’s, and MBA scholarships at Indiana University. A superior education can lead to a more promising future. The result is the IU University 2023 Scholarship.
There are a variety of scholarship programmes available, and you can have up to 75% of your tuition covered. Each and every applicant from any country and of any nationality is welcome to apply. IELTS was also waived by Indiana University. Applicants from the majority of nations are able to enrol at IU without IELTS. If you cannot afford travel and lodging expenses, you can enrol in an online programme. You will attend classes remotely. a versatile option. More information about this scholarship is provided below.
Details About IUBH University Scholarship in Germany 2023
- Host Country: Germany
- University: IU University
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, MBA
Related Posts: Qatar University Scholarships intake 2023 | (Fully Funded)
Benefits of Studying at IU University
- IELTS Exemption.
- Studying at IU University will give you a unique experience. You can study online from your home or on campus. You have an open choice that which semester you want to do online or on campus.
- IU University also gives a 75% scholarship to all students.
- Studying in Germany will also lead to a better future in terms of Job opportunities.
- having a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
What you will Study at IU University
A wide range, of course, options to choose from. IU is currently preparing over 100,000 students. They provide over 200 study programs.
This Scholarship aims at:
- MBA Students
At IU, there are many fields like Human Resources, Finance, Business Intelligence, and Entrepreneurship, or reputable STEM fields like IT, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and others.
How to Apply for the IU University Scholarship 2023
To Apply for the Scholarship Please Apply through the button below.
IU University offers IELTS Exemption, but there are some conditions. If you are from these countries then you don’t need to provide IELTS Test.
If your country is not listed here, then you have to ask the IU University if they accept any other Proof like English Proficiency Proof.
List of Countries Exempted from IELTS for IU University
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British West Indies
- British Virgin Islands
- Canada (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Cayman Islands
- Channel Islands
- Christmas Islands
- Cocos Islands
- Cook Islands
- Eritrea (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Eswatini / Swaziland
- Ethiopia (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Falkland Islands
- Heard Island
- India (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Isle of Man
- Leeward Islands
- McDonald Island
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Philippines (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Pitcairn Islands
- Rwanda (if earlier education is taught in English)
- St. Helena
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- The Grenadines
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- US Virgin Islands
- Western Samoa