As of now, you can apply for the Italian Government Scholarships for 2022–23. Students from around the world can apply for this scholarship to study in Italy for free. Master’s and doctoral degrees from Italian universities can be obtained with the help of funding provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI). Applying for the Italian Government Scholarship is possible without having to take the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). If you have an English Proficiency Language certificate from a former school, that can be used to support your application. In Italy, plan your education. This scholarship is completely paid for.
Scholarships are available to help students finish their Graduate and Doctoral Degrees. Interested parties from all over the world can apply. Only Italian students are eligible for these financial aid opportunities. Italy is a wonderful location for both academic pursuits and practical work experience. Scholarships are available at each of Italy’s prestigious universities.
The oldest university in the world is located in Italy. It is well-known for its low-cost, high-quality higher education. An Italian University Application is not Particularly Difficult. There are a total of 339 courses taught in English at 61 public universities, 30 private schools, and 11 public schools. There are a vast variety of courses to choose from. The Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23 information is given below.
Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 9th June 2022
The Italian Scholarship is offered in the following manner:
- Masters Degree Course
- Ph.D. Program
- Research Program
- Tuition Fees: Grantees may be exempted from the payment of enrollment and tuition fees depending on the policy of each University.
- Health and Medical Insurance: Grantees will be covered by a health and medical/accident insurance contracted by MAECI for the entire duration of the grant.
- Financial Grant: Grantees will receive a 900 Euros monthly allowance on a quarterly basis, which will be paid to their Italian bank account.
The scholarships for international students in Italy duration can be three, six, or nine months depending on the type of course.
Why Study in Italy?
- Excellence in Research, Science, and Creativity
- Outstanding educational system based on solid notions, scientific method, and creative approach
- Development of complex problem solving, critical thinking, and flexibility
- Wide offer of courses also in English in a dynamic and pleasant environment
- Academic qualifications: Applications must only be submitted by foreign students not residing in Italy and by Italian citizens living abroad (IRE)* holding an appropriate academic qualification required to enroll in the Italian University/Institute.
- Age limits: Applicants for Master’s Scholarships in Italy/Higher Education should not be over 28 years old by the deadline of this call, with the sole exception of renewals.
- Applicants for Ph.D. Programs should not be over 30 years old by the deadline of this call, with the sole exception of renewals.
- Applicants for Research Projects under academic supervision should not be over 40 years old by the deadline of this call.
- Language skills and proficiency: Candidates in possession of an English-taught Bachelor’s degree may submit a document certifying that the study program of their Bachelor’s degree was entirely held in English.
- No proof of proficiency in Italian is required for courses entirely taught in English.
The Last Date to Apply for the Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23 for International Students is 30th June 2022
How to Apply
Complete your applications. All the details are given on the official website. To apply, please visit the Official website of the Call for 2020-23 Italian Scholarship.