International Monetary Fund (IMF) never provides anything free for students but this time they are providing golden opportunities for students to do Online courses 2021. IMF Training Scholarship 2021 are open for All Nationalities. IMF is an Organization in #189 Countries and every year more than 60,000 applicants do IMF Free Online Courses. Golden Opportunity for All International students.
IMF Online Courses is an open platform. IMF training program consists of a wide range of courses. IMF’s online learning program is getting support from the Japan Government. There is NO Fee required for these courses. No IELTS/TOEFL is Necessary to enroll in the classes of IMF Training. These Courses are available for more than 1 Year. Applicants should avail this opportunity quickly before it gets closed.
Looking for more opportunities? You can find plenty of them visit our Platform Globerscholarships today.
The IMF training program includes topics spanning macroeconomic analysis, monetary and fiscal policy, macro-financial linkages, the balance of payments issues, financial markets and institutions, as well as statistical and legal frameworks in these areas. Create Free Account and apply for IMF Online Course 2021.
IMF Free Online Courses 2021 Details
- Organization: IMF (International Monetary Fund)
- Country: United States of America
- No. of Courses: 22
- Deadline: No Deadline
List of IMF Online Courses
- Public Sector Debt Statistics
- Financial programming and policies, part two: designing a program
- Macroeconomic Diagnostics
- Financial Development and Financial Inclusion
- Foundations of Central Bank Law
- Macroeconomic management in resource-rich countries
- RA-GAP VAT Gap Estimation Model
- Financial Market Analysis
- Financial Programming and Policies, Part 1: Macroeconomic Accounts & Analysis
- Macroeconomic Management in Resource-Rich Countries
- Energy Subsidy Reform
- Public Financial Management
- Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics
- Financial Programming and Policies, Part 2: Program Design
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
IMF Course Certificate Cost
All courses are free. You can avail of training materials without any Fee but if you need a Certificate you have to pay the fee. It depends upon your location you will get your certificate after 1 or 2 weeks.
Benefits of IMF Online Courses
- Open For All International Students.
- Self Paced Courses
- Free Course materials
- Free Digital Badge
- No registration fee
- Easy and immediate access to OpenLearn courses
- No time limit for the completion of the course
- All International Students can apply.
- NO Age limit.
- No educational requirement.
- No IELTS or TOEFL is Needed.
How To Apply For Short Online Course
The Applying process is online. The official Link is given below. Get yourself Enroll and start your classes online. Please Visit IMF Training Courses 2021.