The Humphry Fellowship in the United States of America in 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for talented students with a desire to make a difference in the world. The Humphrey Fellowship’s major goal is to strengthen ties Between The United States and Other Countries. Professionals and Non-Degree Internationals are eligible for the Humphrey Fellowship. More than 150 Humphrey Fellowships are available around the world. The fellowship will last for a total of Ten months.
The fellowship is a cultural exchange program in the United States. They improve the ties between states by sharing information about various topics concerning the United States. As a result, it is the ideal opportunity to learn a great deal. The Humphrey Fellowship gives Financial Assistance to Students in The Form of food, Lodging, Travel, and Books, among other things. As a result, this is the best opportunity for candidates to apply for the Humphry Fellowship in the United States. The fellowship also covers field excursions and other travel expenses.
The Humphrey Fellowship application is Available Online. Fellows have a fantastic opportunity to develop their perspectives and work as global leaders. Applicants from a variety of nations are eligible to apply for this fellowship program in the United States. Different Nations have different deadlines for the Humphrey Fellowship program in the United States. Therefore, apply according to your country’s deadline. You must send your application, but it must be received Before October 1, 2022.
Details About the Humphry Fellowship in USA 2022
- Host Country: USA
- Financial Benefits: fully funded
- Duration: 10 month
- Program: Non-Degree Program
- Deadline: Not the same for different countries, but your application reached the US by 1st October 2022
- If required, they provide free English coaching
- The Full Tuition Fee of the host institution is also provided
- The maintenance allowance provided by the fellowship
- One-time setting allowance
- The residential expenses include travel, food, clean water and other
- Health insurance is also provided which covers sickness and accidents.
The book allowance is also provided.
- A one-time computer subsidy is also provided
- The air ticket (from home country to US and US to home country) also includes costs and all travel costs related to the program are covered by the fellowship
- A professional development allowance for professional visits, field trips and conferences.
- The candidate must have an undergraduate degree and a first division Bachelor’s
- In the relevant field, the candidate must have 5 years of experience
- The candidate must know English language for writing and speaking
- The applicant must be recently active in community services
How To Apply
To apply for a Humphrey Fellowship in the USA, the candidates need to contact the U.S. Embassy or Binational Fulbright Commission in their national country.
According to the own country deadline, the candidate sends the application after selecting their country. For the desired course, university, you need to select the host university. Select the field from the list provided by the fellowship
After submitting the application, they call the candidates for the interviews and then next send applications to the selected participant for further consideration to the Institute of International Education in the US. For more details, visit the official web portal.