Pakistan’s Higher Education Commission (HEC) governs all of the country’s educational institutions. Good news has arrived for Pakistani students hoping to get a government job. The 2022 HEC jobs in Pakistan are presently accepting applications. Pakistan’s Higher Education Commission has just made available a large number of jobs. Anyone who has a Bachelor’s degree in any academic field is eligible for consideration.
At HEC, job seekers are strongly encouraged to submit applications for positions with the federal government. Many different types of students may apply for these openings, which are being advertised for a variety of academic disciplines. Candidates from around Pakistan are eligible to apply for positions with the Pakistan Higher Education Commission. The HEC jobs are open to both male and female applicants. Candidates that are interested in applying should do so as soon as possible.
Thus, the Higher Education Commission encourages students to obtain employment. To be eligible for a job at HEC, candidates must meet all of the prerequisites for their position. Also, you may apply for a Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany in 2022. Listed here are all of the vacancies for Higher Education Commission posts.
HEC Jobs in Pakistan 2022 Details
- Host country: Pakistan
- Organization: Higher Education Commission
- Job Location: Pakistan
- Required Degrees: Graduation, Matric, Middle, Master Degree
- Age limit: 18-40 years
- Offered salary: 18,000-50,000
- Last Date: 11 January 2022
Following vacancies are available at the HEC portal.
- AC Supervisor
- Senior Cashier
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Dish Washer
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- House Keeping Supervisor
To apply for HEC jobs candidates, have to fulfill the following criteria.
- All Pakistanis are eligible to apply for HEC positions.
- Bachelor, Matric, intermediate, primary, middle, and Master’s degrees are necessary.
- Candidates must submit their applications only over the internet.
- Gained expertise upon completion of formal education and training.
Required Documents HEC Jobs
Following documents are required for the HEC jobs
- Verified Copies of required degree
- No need to send a hard copy of CV or other documents for candidates applying for jobs from Sr. # 1 to 5.
- Candidates applying for jobs from Sr. # 6 to 10 jobs
The last date to apply for HEC jobs is 11 January 2022.
How To Apply
Sr. # No 1 to 5 must submit their applications online. Sr.No 6 to 10 candidates must send their application form and all essential papers to the address below: Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad. Please visit the HEC Pakistan 2022 Job Application Link