Applications are invited to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022 in Ireland. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for the Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 funded by the Ireland Government. Students those who want to study their Masters Degree, PhD Degree or Post Doctoral Degree from the Irish Top Universities are highly encouraged to apply. This scholarship is a golden opportunity to outstanding and most talented students. The Fully Funded Scholarship is available for academic session of 2022-23. Also apply for Gates Cambridge University Scholarships 2022 in UK (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered under Irish Government Scholarship in Top Universities of Ireland. The scholarship will cover almost everything to study abroad and provided by the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program and by the Department of Further and Higher Education. The basic aim of the Government of Ireland Scholarship is to bring outstanding students with the opportunity to learn from top Universities.
Looking for more opportunities? You can find plenty of them visit our Platform Globerscholarships today
A total number of 60 scholarships will be provided by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2022-23. The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is a unique Opportunity that funds the Irish International Scholarship Holders across all disciplines. Must apply for Singapore Government Scholarships 2022 in Singapore (Fully Funded)
Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Provided by: Government of Ireland
- Degree level: Master, PhD, Post Doc
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Ireland
- Last Date: 14 October 2021.
Study Free in Taiwan National Taiwan University Scholarships 2022 in Taiwan (Fully Funded).
Also apply for Koc University Turkish Scholarship 2022 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022 in Ireland for International Students will provide all the expenses to complete your degree from Irish Universities. Details of the funding is given below:
- A stipend of €18,500 per annum will be given
- A contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum; and
- Eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annum
- A salary of €38,632 in the first year of the award and €39,186 in the second year of the award2
- Employer’s PRSI contribution
- Eligible direct research expenses of €5,000 per annum
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Study of the Human Past
- Cultures and Cultural Production
- Individuals, Institutions, Markets, Values, Behaviour the Mind and Environment
Scholarship Participating Universities:
Students can apply in any university listed below under Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Eligibility Criteria for Irish Government Scholarship:
Applicants must have to meet the following criteria to apply for Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022:
- All International Students from non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply.
- Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2022. Later enrolments will only be considered in relation to PhD awardees
- Must be excellent in academics
- Must have good communication skills
The last date to apply for the Government of Ireland International Scholarship for 2022 is 14 October 2021.
How to Apply for Government of Ireland Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022 in Ireland. Visit “Apply Now” link given below and register yourself on the website start you application. Also official advertisement link is given below: