The IREX Community Engagement Exchange Program EEP in United States – 2022 is now accepting applications from interested parties. The IREX is providing funding for this program, which will have about 80 participants this year. By focusing on environmental, social, and gender issues, these student exchange programs in America are working to improve the areas they live in by tackling these issues.
The program lasts for three months in US, and all costs, such as airfare, lodging, meals, visas, and other perks, are taken care of. You don’t need IELTS or TOEFL to apply. The CEE Program in USA 2022-2023 is accepting applications from citizens of more than 100 countries. An entire year’s worth of programming will be available. For this Short Summer Program in the United States, you don’t need a high CGPA to apply.
Community Engagement Exchange Program in USA 2022 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Duration: 3 Months
- Value: Fully Funded Program
- Deadline: January 14th 2022
Coverage for your financial needs
- J-1 Visa
- Round-trip journey from participants’ home cities to the US.
- A 30-day grant to go through staying, foods.
- Accidental protection is all covered by the program.
Countries That Qualify
The CEE program is open to countries from the subsequent regions:
- Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan are all countries in South and Central Asia. The Maldives and Nepal are other countries in this region.
- Bolivia, Brazil, Jamaica, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, and Uruguay make up the Western hemisphere.
- Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, and Honduras are all countries in Central America.
- South Sudan; Sierra Leone; Tanzania; Uganda; Zimbabwe; and Zambia are some of the countries in Africa. Eastern and Central Africa (DRC), Ethiopia, Guinea (Ghana), Liberia (Liberea), Mozambique and Madagascar.
- Armenia, Albania, and Serbia are countries in Europe and Eurasia. Turkey, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Georgia, Hungary, Herzegovina, Kosovo, Lithuania, Azerbaijan, Latvia. Montenegro, Moldova.
- Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Republic of Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos, Mongolia, Thailand, Timor-Leste and Vietnam Burma are all part of East Asia and the Pacific.
Criteria for eligibility
- Ages 21 to 28 are the ideal range.
- Designate appropriate for this opportunity, you must be a non-citizen or non-permanent resident of the US and have not applied for US permanent residency in the last three to four years
- You have at minimum 24 months of experience working on community development, either as a full- or part-time employee/volunteer
How to Make Use of It
Submission of applications via the internet is mandatory. E-mail, fax, and postal mail applications will not be accepted by IREX. Visit website for more information and to apply. Our team welcome you all on our prestigious platform.