Are you interested in receiving a Fully-Funded Scholarship from Friedrich Ebert Stiftung? Now that you know where to look for the top scholarships, let’s get started. This grant is open to both German and International Students. Students worldwide who want to study in Germany have a fantastic chance. This scholarship covers a wide range of academic disciplines. In Germany, you can apply for a Graduate, Undergraduate, or Doctoral Degree at any University or Technical College.
An excellent chance is there for you if you want to improve your professional and educational progress. The monthly payment of €850 is included in the scholarship. The applicant is eligible for 71 Euros in Health Insurance and 15 Euros in Long-Term Care Insurance for a Month. The family allowance is also included in the scholarship if the scholar has a family.
The sooner you get started, the better. Before the deadline, apply to study in Germany and take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. The 12-Month Internship Program is also included in this scholarship for subsidies after the degree program is completed. In addition, the application process is a breeze. Open the application form, fill out the appropriate fields, and submit the online application by May 31, 2022, if you meet the eligibility criteria. Applications received after the cutoff date will not be considered.
Detail About Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Fully Funded Scholarship?
- University/Institute: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
- Degree level: Bachelors, Master & Ph.D.
- Eligible countries: Both international and overseas students are eligible
- Country: Germany
- Deadline: 31 May 2022
The scholarship covered the following Benefits for the students
- The scholarship student will receive the€850 per month including the children
- Depending on the applicants, they may also receive the €71 for health insurance
- The scholarship does not provide the repaid facility
- For subsidies, full tuition fee, international health insurance, travel expenses, research stays, and language courses include in the scholarship
- The 12-month internship is also included in this scholarship for subsidies.
What Are The Friedrich Requirements?
Foundation will check the following abilities in students.
- The personality of a human
- Political thinking
- Thirst for knowledge
- Team orientation
- Critical ability
There are Eligibility Criteria for the students
- Both international and overseas students can apply for this scholarship
- Those with refugees status can also be eligible
- Students who are active participation in student council, youth work, NGOs, or other political organizations participants will also be eligible
- Those candidates who are previously a German university scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship.
How To Apply
If you are eligible for this scholarship, so you can apply easily through an online application form. The Foundation will request your additional documents through email. Before the deadline, you just need to submit the application form for more information visit here.