The Asian Bank Internship Program 2022 is now accepting applications. Employees of the ADB Summer Internship come from more than 60 different nations throughout the globe. As a result, we are pleased to offer you another another chance to gain international experience via an internship abroad. Only Master’s or Ph.D. degree programs are eligible for the ADB Scholarship for International Students. Undergraduate students have no place to sit. No need for the IELTS or TOEFL.
Internship at the Asian Development Bank (ADB) will last for eight weeks in 2022. Depending on the circumstances, it might last for up to 26 weeks. Two times a year, ADB posts Internship Opportunities on its website and encourages those who are self-motivated, flexible, and open-minded to apply. Internships provide students with hands-on experience while also providing academic credit. Students from throughout the world will have the opportunity to engage on research projects at the ADB.
An eight-hour workday is broken up by a 30-minute Lunch break. Supervisors should be consulted if a different timetable is desired. In accordance with the location of the internships, the stipend would be granted to the intern. Interns have the option of working beyond the 56-Day Work Period. Interns who are part of a unique agreement between ADB and a small group of colleges are exempt from earning a stipend.
Asian Bank Internship Program 2022 Details
- Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
- ADB will provide a monthly stipend to all interns.
- In the event that an intern is hired, ADB gives a stipend to cover a portion of the flying costs.
- In this internship, you’ll get work experience in an international development organization,
- Collaborate with specialists from over 50 countries, and make a direct contribution to the work of ADB via your research results.
- Be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD.
- Be a national of one of ADB’s members
- Possess an excellent command of English
- Have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- ADB does not accept applications from close relatives of ADB personnel.
- Candidates apply through ACES, prepare for their CVs and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application.
- ADB evaluates applications based on: eligibility requirements, the relevance of the academic study and work experience; and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
- ADB also considers institutional representation, gender, and nationality balance in the over-all intern selection process.
How To Apply
Complete the Online Application and upload all the required documents. To apply for the Internship Visit the Official website of the Asian Development Bank. Read FAQS about ADB Internship.